We are setting up interviews for Radiologic Technologists (RT-R) with Medical Assistant experience.
The RT-R must be licensed in the state of Florida.
If you do not have MA experience, but are willing to learn, we will provide on the job training to learn MA duties.
The hours of operation are from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. There are two shifts available.
Weekday Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. (Thursdays will be a half day)
Weekend Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. (Thursdays will be a half day)
- Performs duties accurately and efficiently
- Performs routine clinical tasks
- Effectively communicates with patients and medical staff
- Follows policies and procedures
- Ability to apply exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in healthcare - preferred
- Licensed Radiology Technician
- Familiarity with electronc medical charting
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced enviroment
If you are interested please proceed with the online application below, or your resume can be faxed to 321-684-7872.